What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer by the software/program used to browse the Internet. These files are essential for the provision of Web services. They are used to store information about: browsing patterns, preferences in the configuration of web applications, statistics of visits and social networks among others. They can also be used to identify the user.
You can change your cookie preferences in: Configure Cookies
Types of cookies.
Depending on who manages them:
• Own : These are the cookies managed by the owner of the Web.
• Third-party cookies: Cookies are managed by a computer or domain not managed by the owner of the Web.
According to the time that they are active:
• Session cookies: They only work while the user is browsing the Web.
• Permanent cookies: These cookies are stored on the visitor’s computer for a defined period and are accessible during this period.
Depending on their purpose:
• Technical Cookies:These are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of video or sound or sharing content through social networks.
• Functional Cookies:These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
• Analytical Cookies: These allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the Users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service.
• Location cookies : These are used to know where a user is when requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, to provide the appropriate information depending on the country in which it is located.
• Advertising cookies : These are used to manage the advertising spaces available on the website as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use made of our website. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
List of cookies used:
|CookieYes sets this cookie to remember the consent preferences of users, so their preferences are respected on subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information about site visitors.
COOKIES NOT REQUIRED:
|1 year 4 months
|Google Analytics installs this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
|1 year and 4 months
|Google Analytics installs this cookie to store and count visits to the pages.
How to manage ‘cookies’ in the browser?
The user has the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on their equipment by configuring the browser options installed on their device: