The innovative technology of TEDEPAD® inerts organic waste on-board fishing boats, significantly contributing to reducing the presence of parasites in commercially relevant species.
As a result, this contributes towards reduction of concentration levels of these parasites where our fleet fishes.
Anisakis: The Problem
Let’s keep our fish healthier by eliminating anisakis from them.
The biological cycle of Anisakis species takes place in the marine environment, where they pass through several hosts throughout their life: crustaceans, fish, cephalopods or marine mammals.
The treatment of contaminated offal and waste that is returned to the sea during on-board fishing processing activities is essential for reducing the concentration of these parasites in commercially valuable species.
TEDEPAD®: the solution.
Directly intervenes in the marine ecosystem by minimizing the source of parasites in fish.
TEDEPAD® is the only fish parasite exterminating equipment that has received full recognition at a European level and is scientifically and technically validated on board industrial fishing vessels.
- The first system specially designed to treat the viscera produced when processing fish aboard fishing boats, with the goal of fully exterminating their parasites, especially Anisakids. This ensures these guts can be returned to sea without negatively impacting marine ecosystems.
- Allows for sustainable fishing while avoiding biological risks in the marine environment.
- It has a significant impact on the image of vessels that have implemented its use, contributing to the sustainability of the marine ecosystem.
- The design of TEDEPAD® is fully adaptable to any vessel. Its installation does not require major modifications on board, as it fits directly into existing waste extraction pipes in the fishery.
- TEDEPAD® does not change work habits within fisheries nor disrupt established production flows.
- It operates automatically without the need for additional labor.
- Very low maintenance. Incorporates an internal self-cleaning system.
- The TEDEPAD® meets all safety requirements, certified with CE marking.
The TEDEPAD®, inactivation technology has been successfully tested
on various vessels of the Galician fleet and validated by
CSIC within the framework of the European Parasite Project.
(+34) 902 876 815
RESPONSIBLE: Marexi Marine Technology Co.
Jacinto Benavente, 22 36202 Vigo, Pontevedra (Spain)
Phones: (+34) 986 248 213 (+34) 986 248 214
Fax: (+34) 902 876 815
MAIN PURPOSE: Manage potential commercial/professional relationship. Attend inquiries or provide information requested.
RIGHTS: Access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data; limitation and opposition to its processing; right to not be subject to decisions based solely on automated data processing where applicable.